Writing can be magical when you find your true voice, when it becomes your trusted creative ally, and when you write with intent and devotion. When you gift yourself the freedom of brave self-expression and a poweful practice, your words start doing incredible things:
- You feel more connected to yourself and to the world around you.
- You allow your life's richest, most important work to unfold and bloom.
- Your ideas reach others, your stories change hearts and minds, initiating beautiful human revolutions with a ripple effect.
- Your message becomes clear and it proliferates, becoming captivating essays, life-changing books, and other offerings that move people into taking positive action.
- You meet yourself at the successful intersection of doing work you love and thriving from the inside out.
- You feel free, joyful, powerful, recognized and appreciated, deeply satisfied, and meaningfully creative.
Story Arts Studio members who not only join but also do the work experience the benefits of writing with devotion and intent. They create their life's most beautiful work with a clear eye. They tell their stories and get their distinctive voice heard. And the more they write, the more powerful they become in the way they show up and express their ideas in this world.
Our members bring to life captivating essays, life-changing books, transformational courses, and thriving businesses with joy and ease. The Studio is specifically designed for introverted and highly-sensitive woman creators.
Everything happens here inside this virtual studio space:
- Meaningful connections with other quiet creators in cozy, supportive, nourishing writing spaces.
- In-depth support from a trusted, experienced mentor when you need help the most or have burning questions.
- Step-by-step, spacious learning journeys that actually lead to meaningful results.
- Relevant resources and tools that save you time and energy.
- Monthly Studio Sessions with guest instructors and mentors who share with you everything they know on a specific topics (plus practical recordings you can listen to whenever you want).
What you won't find here:
- An overwhelming, unstructured Facebook group with too much going on to distract your focus.
- Loud people, rude people, constant small talk, hype, or self-promoting members.
- An over-crowded space where you feel lost or neglected.
- Information dump without hands-on guidance.
- Too much happening at the same time without the chance to actually apply what you learn in increments.
You can benefit from the Story Arts Studio in two ways:
OPTION 1 (most popular): Get your annual pass for full access to all programs and the monthly Studio Sessions. This is an annual membership subscription that allows you to have unlimited access to everything (writing groups, all programs, Studio Sessions, other resources) by making significantly smaller investment. You can cancel your subscription easily whenever you want.
OPTION 2: Register for the groups, classes and events that interest you one by one without investing in an annual pass. In this case, you don't need to become a member, but end up paying more for each offer.
The best option for you is the one that feels the best fit for you right now. Scroll down to get your annual pass or view and register for available events individually. Come join us. I look forward to writing and creating with you!
To get a feel of the Story Arts
programs and community, read
what some of the members have said.